We take all the necessary precautions to ensure that our platform is a safe place for our clients and customers alike. We therefore entreat our prospective customers to be very cautious as well by noting the following:
• Always deal directly with Rentchamber Group by communicating through the official contacts provided on our website. The Agents and Agencies listed on the site are the only intermediaries YOU MAY interact with during your booking process; when we direct you to do so.
- We do not assign individuals, aside Our Agents or Agencies, to deal with prospective clients or tenants. Try as much as possible to verify with the company anyone who purports to be representing us in any area. Read about the Functions of Our Agents.
• Rentchamber DOES NOT accept cash as payment under any circumstances. Neither do we assign individuals to come for money from our clients or tenants. Unless otherwise instructed, all payments are done through our official Bank or Mobile Money accounts.
Not even Our Agents or Agencies working with us are in any way assigned to take money from you-our client or tenant. And you are not in any way supposed to give any money to Our Agents in the form of tip, transport, or viewing fee.
Note that Our Agents are paid by Rentchamber Group for whatever task they are assigned to perform in relation to our tenants or clients.
• To help us constantly improve your safety and experience, please report any suspicious person and interactions to us on +233244908411 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please take note of the following booking procedure and arrangement:
• Clicking, Booking or Sending an e-mail in respect of a particular property listed for rent/lease or purchase is not conclusive. In other words, the fact that you have sent us an email in respect of a property does not mean that you have finalized the process.
• After receipt of your email, message or call; you will receive an initial confirmation message from Rentchamber Group, and thereafter an official from the company will get in touch with you to take you through the rest of the renting/leasing or purchasing process.
• Bear in mind that demand for our services is rather high. Therefore any unnecessary delay on your part during the transaction process can cause you to lose that very property.
Registration Fees & Commissions
Registration Fee: Tenant: GH₵ 70.00 for locals or $50 US Dollars for foreigners
Landlord: GH₵ 120.00
Agency Commission: (Negotiable)
There are a couple of agreements you have to sign once you have successfully gone through the booking process.